IV Nutrient New Patient Process
Thank you for your interest in becoming a new patient at Optimal Health Spectrums!
To help you understand what we do, how we can help you, and how our clinic works, we highly encourage you to follow these steps prior to requesting a new patient appointment.
Please follow these new patient steps:
- Review the sections of our website that pertain to your health needs.
- Click on the “Become a New Patient” button below and fill out the form. You will be contacted to schedule a brief consultation with one of our practitioners to review your information and prescribe the optimal IV treatment plan for you. Upon scheduling, we will collect a $50.00 deposit which will go towards your first treatment if completed within 30 days of the consult, or it will go towards the consultation itself.
- In certain cases, treatment can be performed the same day as the new patient consultation, but in other cases it may need to be scheduled at a later date.
- We recommend that you sign up for our electronic medical records system, ChARM, to enhance your patient experience and to fill out forms beforehand. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment so that you can fill out the necessary consultation forms before your appointment (if not already done prior to appointment).
- We strive for a toxin-free office for the health of our patients and staff, and request that you refrain from wearing perfume or any other scented products (including scented deodorants and lotions) when you come for your appointments.
*Please note that this process only clears you for IV nutrient services. For all other health concerns, you will need to schedule a New OHS Patient appointment.
New IV patients are required to make a $50 deposit to hold their initial appointment. Patients are responsible for remembering and coming to their scheduled appointments on time, although we will give you a courtesy reminder in advance of your appointment. If you no show, cancel, or reschedule your initial IV appointment less than 2-days (48 business hours) before the appointment, your $50 deposit will serve as a cancellation fee.