Becoming a New Medispa Patient at Optimal Health Spectrums
Thank you for your interest in becoming a new patient at Optimal Health Spectrums!
To help you understand what we do, how we can help you, and how our clinic works, we highly encourage you to follow these steps prior to requesting a new patient appointment.
Please follow these new patient process steps:
1. Review the sections of our website that pertain to your aesthetic needs.
2. Click on the “Become a New Patient” button, and fill out our form. We will schedule a 20-minute consultation with one of our practitioners to review your new patient information and prescribe the optimal Aesthetic treatment plan for you. Upon scheduling, we will collect a $50.00 deposit which will go towards your first treatment within 90 days of the consult, or it will go towards the consultation itself.
3. In certain cases, the Medispa treatment can be performed the same day as the new patient consultation, but in other cases it may need to be scheduled at a later date. It is also possible that you may not be a good candidate for a particular procedure, but you might be eligible for another.
4. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment so that you can fill out the necessary consultation forms before your appointment. We also recommend that you sign up for our electronic medical records system, ChARM, to enhance your patient experience.
5. We strive for a toxin-free office for the health of our patients and staff, and request that you refrain from wearing perfume or any other scented products (including deodorants and lotions) when you come for your appointments.
New MediSpa patients are required to make a $50 deposit to hold their initial appointment. At the first appointment, the deposit will be applied toward the cost of your first MediSpa treatment. If you are not cleared for the treatment or decide against any treatment, the deposit will be used for your consultation with our practitioner. Patients are responsible for remembering and coming to their scheduled appointments on time, although we will give you a courtesy reminder in advance of your appointment. If you no show, cancel, or reschedule a MediSpa appointment less than 2-days (48 business hours) before the appointment, your credit card will be charged a cancellation fee of $100 for all appointments in the MediSpa.