Becoming a New HCG Diet Patient at Optimal Health Spectrums
Thank you for your interest in becoming a new patient at Optimal Health Spectrums!
Congratulations on taking action towards achieving a healthy weight. We will be with you step by step on your weight loss journey. Your educated, inspiring coaches can help assist you through this rewarding time. We strive to provide a comprehensive weight loss program, so that you will get the greatest benefit from our care.
To help you understand what we do, how we can help you, and how our clinic works, we highly encourage you to follow these steps prior to requesting a new patient appointment.
Please follow these new patient process steps:
1. Review the HGC Diet and Weight Loss sections of our website.
2. Read our HCG FAQ’s, which answers most of the important new patient questions.
3. Review the HCG Diet 4 week program details.
4. Review the Practice Policies document, which explains our office policies and fees.
5. After you have reviewed the information above, click on the “Become a New Patient” button and call the number provided. We will schedule an appointment as soon as available. We always do our best to accommodate our patient's needs, and we will get you in as soon as possible.
6. After we receive your appointment request, we will contact you to set up your new patient appointment, answer any additional questions, and collect $150.00 refundable deposit to hold the appointment.
7. Once your appointment is scheduled with our staff, an email with a Welcome Invitation will be sent to you through our friendly and easy-to-use electronic medical records (EMR) system, ChARM. You will need to set-up a Personal Health Record (PHR) Portal in ChARM in order to receive and fill out our New Patient Health History questionnaires online. All information is completely confidential and HIPPA compliant. We look forward to seeing you and helping you feel your best as soon as possible!